Job – Front of House Security Officer – Dublin City with Manguard Plus Ltd
JOB OPPORTUNITY SUITABLE FOR VETERANS
Front of House Security Officer – Dublin City with Manguard Plus Ltd
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Job type: Permanent / Full-Time
Sector and sub-sector: Security | General
Salary: Competitive Salary
Manguard Plus Ltd are in operation for 25 years and have grown to become one of Ireland’s largest privately owned Security firms, offering clients professional solutions to their security needs. With offices in Dublin, Belfast, Kildare, Waterford, London and Chester, they manage security contracts throughout Ireland and the UK. They currently employ over 800 security officers across a range of areas.
Manguard Plus Ltd are currently seeking applications from dynamic, professional Security Officers for this full-time position in our centrally located Dublin City client’s premises
Day shifts available with this site
What can we offer you as a Manguard Plus employee?
- Competitive rate of pay
- Full-time position
- Sunday allowance
- This specific site has day shifts available
- Annual Leave up to 20 days per year.
- Life Assurance equal to one year’s basic pay as per Employment Regulation Order (ERO).
- Christmas Saving Scheme.
- Opportunities for fast progression.
- Training Opportunities.
- Luas/Train/Bus Tax Saver Scheme.
- SIPTU Representation Rights.
- Discounted Private Healthcare Scheme.
Duties will include:
- Control access to the site
- Ensure all visitors are by appointment only
- Dealing with emergencies and liaising with Gardaí if necessary.
- Report all incidents, accidents and emergencies.
- Regular Health & Safety Checks of all areas.
- To provide an open and consistent communication interface between the Client and Management.
- To be fully aware of all emergency and evacuation procedures.
- Other reasonable duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Fully adhere to onsite procedures and policies.
- Using identification and access systems.
Essential qualifications and experience required include:
- A valid PSA licence.
- Previous relevant experience as a Security Officer
- Valid IRP card if non-EEA National.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Interested? If you would like to progress your career in security in a professional company, who take pride in their work, then contact a member of our recruitment team today
#Jobs #Job #Career #Recruiting #JobFairy #JobSearch #Opportunity #Recruitment #Security #Manguard #Veteran #Veterans