Job Agency Shift Supervisor – Dublin
Agency Shift Supervisor – Dublin
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK & Ireland’s leading Recruitment Agencies as an On-site Shift Supervisor based outside Dublin in our client’s new site launching in late October! (DIS2).
The Shift Manager must be present on core Night shifts.
Payrate: €13.50 – €14.50ph
Full-time / Permenent
The Shift Supervisor’s main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supervising the activities of the On-Site Support Team and act as the Contractor’s point of contact for Amazon’s personnel;
- Leading, managing and supervising the Temporary Workers engaged in the various departments of the Premises, in accordance with Amazon’s policies and procedures;
- Maintaining health and safety (H&S) standards;
Performing floor safety inspection (FSI) audits (“Floor Safety Audit”);
- Liaising with Amazon’s safety manager and other competent Amazon management teams to carry out the required health and safety investigations in case any Temporary Worker is involved in a work-related incident;
- Upon Amazon’s request and subject to applicable law, effectively manage any conduct and capability issue (performance, productivity, quality and ill health) concerning the Temporary Workers any complaint or grievance made by a Temporary Worker in accordance with good industry practice and Amazon processes;
- Attending the daily and weekly meetings with Amazon management teams regarding the performance, productivity and quality metrics of the Temporary Workers;
- Regularly liaising with Amazon Operations Managers, Team Leads and Quality Department;
- Providing timely feedback to and dealing with disciplinary action concerning the Temporary Workers;
- Managing absence and performance management;
- Ensuring the Temporary Workers are complying with Amazon’s guidelines on annual leave and that all the holiday requests have received the correct approvals;
- Implementing the overall direction, coordination and performance evaluation of the Temporary Workers.
Please note that if you are successfully put forward for a role you will need to be able to supply valid Proof of Identification at the start of the recruitment process.
- If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 10 days of applying for this role; please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
- Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco.
- Apply Here: https://www.myfuturerole.ie/job/725837/agency-shift-supervisor-dublin/
#opportunities #work #joboffer #jobfairy #Dublin #Adecco